tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Ahhh... Sorry never post for like almost a month. Bahhhhh. Anyway, got three things wanna talk about. Bintan trip, grad night, and, TODAY :D oh ya, and first megalife service.



Bintan trip:
It was like, really AWESOME. But the boat rides were a lil scary. I hate roller coasters, so... Not ready for adrenaline rush. Really. On our trip back to Singapore, the boat was like 'jumping' up and down. The waves were very choppy... scary. Let's talk about the fun parts. I LOVE THE FOOD. I LOVE THE ENTERTAINMENT. I LOVE THE ACTIVITIES!!! There's like breakfast, lunch, snack time (

Graduation night:
Tears... I'm gonna miss PRPS, even more, MY FRIENDS! We were all wishing time would go much slower... muchmuchmuch slower.... But at least we got to have it at night :D Sorry Joy, High tea :)) haha jkjk. Memories, nice ones and sad ones. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. But, at least i made good friends, and i know that we'll be FRIENDS FOREVER. hehe XD And i'm pretty sure that my whole class will miss Mr G.G. Foo!!! THE BEST TEACHER I'VE EVER SEEN! Although he claims that he's glad that he's free from us, I'm sure he will also miss us. At least a bit!!! Awwwwww..... Anyway, thanks for the pictures! (Esp. Becky ;D) I'll keep them forever! I'll miss all of you!!!

TODAY:
Whoooooohoooooooo! Got to see some schoolmates! haha. Hannah, Me, Jessie, Becky, Arabel, Tze Sheng, Jansen, Yusuf, Zheng Yi, Weili, Janice and Jerrold went out today. Wanted to go Escape but it was close. So went bowling. Had loads of FUN! Although I suck at it. haha. Hannah made a rule that whoever rolls the ball into the gutter will have to crawl back -___- But it was fun :D We laughed alot... And I met Eileen there :D Then, at 3plus Becky and Jessie had to go home. Then the rest of us went to the arcade. Hannah and Bel played Time Crisis, and then we went home.

First Megalife service:
Awww... Not same cell as Becky, or Jessie, or Joy, or Hannah. Never mind. Cell Leader, Kenneth Nah. Megalife rocked. Although a lil longer then Superlife, but at least we learnt much more. haha. okay nothing much to say...

Bye for now :D

5:31:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link