Today is the LAST day of PSLE!!! YaYyAyYaY! Really sorry to those taking Higher MT :D haha. The whole hall was really noisy... haha. Went to Becky's house and Tampines Mall for lunch. TIME-OUT with friends! Finally! I'm really, definitely looking forward to the fun we'll have. hopefully we get to 'paint the school red' (relating what Mr Pierre said). haha. I don't know what to say....... okay then BYE.
10:05:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Today is the LAST day of PSLE!!! YaYyAyYaY! Really sorry to those taking Higher MT :D haha. The whole hall was really noisy... haha. Went to Becky's house and Tampines Mall for lunch. TIME-OUT with friends! Finally! I'm really, definitely looking forward to the fun we'll have. hopefully we get to 'paint the school red' (relating what Mr Pierre said). haha. I don't know what to say....... okay then BYE.
10:05:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme