tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Heyho!!! Yesterday was the FIRST lesson after PSLE. Mr Foo was really kind and allowed us to do anything we wanted to do. After school went to Becky and Jessie's house.Yippee! 2nd time this week :D We (Me, Hannah, Becky, Jessie, Denise, Arabel, Jansen and Tze Sheng) played Kung Fu Chaos on their XBox and went to the park. The park outing was really fun. Played at the playground and beach. some of em' cycled. Me and Becky were making our names on the sand and Tze Sheng destroyed it. But being forgiving people (I'm kidding) we forgave him ;D Somes picture we took- And I can't upload them. There's some problem with this!!! arghhhh. Anyway had lots of fun. Went home with Arabel and Denise and Tze Sheng. Me, my sis, Bel, and Denise need to go bus interchange so we went to White Sands. Hannah bought sausages and Bel, Denise and I bought Slurpee from 7-Eleven. After that went home and rest :D

3:47:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link