tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Higher Mother Tongue exam. Classroom in use, teacher is invigilating (Tell me if there's spelling error). Prelim was like cold. REALLY cold. Esp. 6A, 6B, 6H and 6I. The hall is air-conditioned so it was like... COLD. While doing the paper, my hands were shivering because it was... COLD. I'll stop it. Anyway Mr Foo allowed us to come to the computer lab. He "invited' the 6A students too so Natalie was there (didn't quite talk though). I decided to post as this (OBVIOUSLY) might be my last post till PSLE.

Great.

Stressing out. But past few days I really SLACKED. On Wednesday I became Nicole's tutor. (Science and Maths) Hannah decided to take over Maths. Our "tuition centre" is in 6 Loyang Besar Close, in the Atrium, on the brown wooden table near our neighbouring church. Nicole is SOOOO devoted to this tuition. Anyway our tuition is really educational (And of course, FUN!) Nicole and Genevieve really love me (I mean... everyone does but they show it. I'm kidding). During worship Genevieve held me hand while singing and Nicole HUGGED my hand while lesson. weird. YAY! got to watch Olympics Closing ceremony!!! SINGAPORE FINALLY GOT A MEDAL AFTER 12 YEARS!!! The ceremony was GORGEOUS. Leona Lewis was THERE! She was GORGEOUS! Anyway... The cordination(Tell me if there's spelling error.) was fantastic and my dear mummy (Being a technical and production leader) could only talk about the amount of hard work taken. I was like... I KNOW. GTG now...

10:29:00 AM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link