Today went to watch "Get Smart" with Wesley, Denise, Arabel, Genevieve, Stacy, Marissa, Hannah, Krish, Peng Chien, Chao Rui and Tommy. Happy birthday to Wesley, Denise, Arabel and Genevieve! :D It was FUNFUNFUN!!! When me and Hannah arrived at E-hub, we supposed to meet outside NTUC fairprice but ended up in Zone X. Before the movie was quite confusing. Buying the tickets and snacks was so troublesome and the queue was so long. And THANK YOU Wesley's mum for the treat :) When we went in, the show JUST started. Sat down and started eating. (I have to admit I ate a lot of Wesley's food :D)Tommy and Genevieve, Denise and Stacy got their own food so they got lots to eat while Krish, Chao Rui, Peng Chien, Wesley, Me, Hannah, Arabel and Marissa had to share 3 popcorn and 3 drinks (I think) Haha :D The movie is way HILARIOUS! Won't mention anything, watch it yourself. ;) After the movie we went to eat in Burger King in Downtown East. Macdonald's was wayyyy crowded. Baby Gan begged me to treat her so we ended up eating the same thing (Mushroom Swiss) And Baby Gan goes high when she eats Onion Rings with Chilli. Everyone went back to E-hub cause' we wanted to play in the arcade. So sad, Hannah and I had to leave at 4. Everyone else stayed till 5 plus :( Went home and slept till 7. Don't call me a Pig, I was just tired. Then ate dinner and got back to work. I'm currently doing my science project :) I wanna thank God for today :D THANK YOU LORD!
6:51:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Today went to watch "Get Smart" with Wesley, Denise, Arabel, Genevieve, Stacy, Marissa, Hannah, Krish, Peng Chien, Chao Rui and Tommy. Happy birthday to Wesley, Denise, Arabel and Genevieve! :D It was FUNFUNFUN!!! When me and Hannah arrived at E-hub, we supposed to meet outside NTUC fairprice but ended up in Zone X. Before the movie was quite confusing. Buying the tickets and snacks was so troublesome and the queue was so long. And THANK YOU Wesley's mum for the treat :) When we went in, the show JUST started. Sat down and started eating. (I have to admit I ate a lot of Wesley's food :D)Tommy and Genevieve, Denise and Stacy got their own food so they got lots to eat while Krish, Chao Rui, Peng Chien, Wesley, Me, Hannah, Arabel and Marissa had to share 3 popcorn and 3 drinks (I think) Haha :D The movie is way HILARIOUS! Won't mention anything, watch it yourself. ;) After the movie we went to eat in Burger King in Downtown East. Macdonald's was wayyyy crowded. Baby Gan begged me to treat her so we ended up eating the same thing (Mushroom Swiss) And Baby Gan goes high when she eats Onion Rings with Chilli. Everyone went back to E-hub cause' we wanted to play in the arcade. So sad, Hannah and I had to leave at 4. Everyone else stayed till 5 plus :( Went home and slept till 7. Don't call me a Pig, I was just tired. Then ate dinner and got back to work. I'm currently doing my science project :) I wanna thank God for today :D THANK YOU LORD!
6:51:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme