tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Today my parents brought me and Hannah out. First in the morning I had tuition. Then I went to church have lunch. Then we went to Tampines Mall. When we were waiting to go inside the cinema very boring coz dunno wat to do... Then we went inside the cinema to watch...

KUNGFU PANDA! I know a lot of people watch liao but it's really hilarious. Now I really wanna watch
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian But most slightly my dad and mum will buy the DVD. :D Currently chatting with Denise Wang Diao Xue. 5 more days to school reopen. 3 more days to P6 ASSIMILATION!!! Can't wait! Last year Natasha say very fun... And I guess we are getting dirty coz they ask us to bring an extra set of clothes :DD So lookin forward to it... Joy and Hannah are kinda wacky, they wanna go HIGH. haha. 4 JOY, FUN AND LAUGHTER. XP

I gotta go soon, coz my mum says onli 30 minutes on the computer. haha.

9:22:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link