tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Wooo! Never post for a long.... time. My friends started this thing about friendster so i kinda got hooked up. (: My phone has some problem transferring pictures into the computer so will post pictures again sometime. (That also means that my friendster will NOT have any pictures in the meantime ><. I'm kinda fustrated) Got some funny photos to share. Stacy Kho, hope you will be able to use your computer again T_T. Natasha Lim, hope to see you again!!!! And, to some of my bestest pals, let's be Best Friends Forever!!!!! I really love you people!

Posting some of my results. [OVERALL] (Let's be honest, chinese is MOST of our struggles. XD)::

English: 82.8/100 OR 83.3/100 {i'm not to sure}
Mathematics: 81/100 {I kinda dropped, Badly, by 8 marks...[compared to CA1] hehe*}
Science: 89/100 {Satisfied, but can do better <3} Chinese: 62.?/100 {SO NOT satisfied T_T} =="
=="
=="

My worst subject is of course, chinese.
Let's not talk about EXAMS okay?
Let's let our hair down. (hehehe)
<3 Hope to post again. I LOVE YOU GUYS! Best friends is hard to find, but I found 1! Maybe 2... haha. GTG. Updatin' friendster. XD

8:18:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link