tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Relaxing a while now... Btws I have a friendster acc so plz add me ((: Juz now went to Vivocity for lunch wif my family. Had to wait for parking lot and couldn't decide where to eat so end up eating at 2.30. Haiz T_T My sister and my mum and I go walk around while my dad, as usual, go Best Denki look at electronics.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Good thing 2dae is HOLIDAY lah! nv do some hw yesterday... But I really miss SOME of my good frenzzz. HoHoHo... So good my Grandparents get to go Korea XD But nvm lah after PSLE hope to get good results get PSP or something good. LOLZ :P

Next Sunday is FUN DAY! All higher primary plz wear BLUE I oso dunno y... Dun wear Mini skirts or skirts and heels or slippers. We are going in the SUN! Joy why u dun wan go??? I'm gonna miss euu... Now I go do my friendster okies? Byes 4 now!!!! <33>

5:36:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link