Today was our composition
EXAM! I had not much of a difficulty in English, but my chinese was HORRIBLE. Simple words like 找 I also can forget how to write. Pardon me, this is called
exam stress. My computer is lagging... Today went to cut hair! nice... i don't know lah.
Reply:
Torrence-will relink when free...
Natalie-Thanks! yours too <3
Joy-Hiie JOY!<3 lurve u lots!
8:32:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Today was our composition
EXAM! I had not much of a difficulty in English, but my chinese was HORRIBLE. Simple words like 找 I also can forget how to write. Pardon me, this is called
exam stress. My computer is lagging... Today went to cut hair! nice... i don't know lah.
Reply:
Torrence-will relink when free...
Natalie-Thanks! yours too <3
Joy-Hiie JOY!<3 lurve u lots!
8:32:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme