tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Posting for the whole week. May not have time in future to post because of "the big thing".

Monday:
Ate KFC with mum and Hannah at White Sands after school. After that went grocery shopping.:P Then went home. (I know it's kinda lame you know... Just admit XP)

Tuesday:
After school went to mini-mart to eat... Ate with Denise, Hannah, Stacy, Izzan, Karyss. Karyss left slightly early because she had supp. At 3 had that freakinn' science enrichment class. Me, Stacy, Amanda, Li Ting were in the classroom. (Correction: Stacy, Amanda, Li Ting and I) Then Faris O and Adib went into the classroom. We were like writing on the board some crappy jokes. We were like discussing about who Uma like And were like "Ooh! Faris! Your Girlfriend!" We wrote Uma love ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., ..., (All BOYS name, obviously...) While writing that Uma walked in. I EXCLAIMED "UMA!!!" I quickly erased her name. We laughed so hard then Yusuf and some other people walked in. Then Stacy decided to go look for Becky. I was ..... enough to stay in the classroom... Y? Becky walked in. Becky and I went to look for Stacy... then blahblahblah

Wednesday: nothing much to say... Bye...

Replies: Natasha-Sorry. Name your price.
Stacy- wateva
Angelene- okays((:
Hannah-wateva... thx(you told me to write thaat)
Bel-thanks. I agree XD

9:16:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link