tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Today was lik any ordinary day... After Supp I go to the fitness corner wif Denise, Stacy and Hannah. Then I go Stacy house. Me and Stacy then run to the lift leaving Hannah and Denise behind... When we just reaching the lift then the lift door close then I keep pressing the button... Then when me n Stacy got in the lift Stacy started lauging sooo much she sat on the lift floor and laugh sooo much... LoL...((: When I go her house I watch TV then leave very fast>> I met Hannah n Denise back at the fitness corner coz they decided to go bak there not to stac house... ==' Then me and Hannah go back home then nothing is Fun liao... sooo diao

6:52:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link