tammy♥

When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................

Higher Chinese Exam

Today got higher chinese exam and I am like already relax coz not taking HMT... Me, Becky, Stacy, Nabihah, Syahirah go 6E... And Miss Mak is like really fierce... Becky sit in front of Chao Rui and I sit in front of Tze Sheng... Both front row. Stacy sit beside Brent right at the back, then Nabihah sit right at the back at the corner, then Syahirah sit somewhere near Nabihah. Then 6E suppose to do Revision then Tze sheng do work make sooo much noise. Then their science lesson oso LOL. Jansen sit at Tze Sheng place do some corrections. Jansen was like sooo dumb. He had this homework which ask for an electrical appliance that make use of light and sound energy and he was like spoiled bulb!!! How LOL! Then... nvm... got lots to share.. It was a whole day of fun.. OK... SIS is nagging so much... so I let her use LORRRRRRR... So BYEBYEBYEBYEBYE!!!! Miss all of euuuu...

6:59:00 PM  ~  사랑해


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link