When the stage is bare tonight, There's no one else, just you and me
.....................................................................................................................
Holy Is the LORD! Thank U korkor Kenneth for 'preaching' on Sunday... LoLz... Yesterday so FUN!!! We go Becky house(As in Stacy, Me, Hui Fang, Clara, Sherilyn, Desiree and Zheng Yi) to practise the dance for music lesson... My sis and I eat lunch there... So YUMMY!!! The pineapple tarts roxx!! ROFL :] We practise the dance for like 3 hours... I think... Hannah and Jessie was the spectator... Haha :/ 7pm We went home( me n s1s) but the rest went home between 5.30 to 6... nearly go joggin but it was raining T_T... zzz bye...
P.S: BTW, I in Com lab in skool wif teacher inside... Dun say I very naughty horr.... Taecher allow 1 lah.. 8:53:00 AM ~ 사랑해
Holy Is the LORD! Thank U korkor Kenneth for 'preaching' on Sunday... LoLz... Yesterday so FUN!!! We go Becky house(As in Stacy, Me, Hui Fang, Clara, Sherilyn, Desiree and Zheng Yi) to practise the dance for music lesson... My sis and I eat lunch there... So YUMMY!!! The pineapple tarts roxx!! ROFL :] We practise the dance for like 3 hours... I think... Hannah and Jessie was the spectator... Haha :/ 7pm We went home( me n s1s) but the rest went home between 5.30 to 6... nearly go joggin but it was raining T_T... zzz bye...
P.S: BTW, I in Com lab in skool wif teacher inside... Dun say I very naughty horr.... Taecher allow 1 lah.. 8:53:00 AM ~ Saranghae
About me (:
Tammy.♥ (Tammy),
PRPS(2003-10Nov2008)
TKGS(2ndJan2009-Present)
Choir (Alto 1)
Megalifer
Superlife TAP crew
Superlife Ministry Team