Back in Singapore!!!
I am back in Singapore!! Singapore air... LOL... Today lyk got nth to do cause I nv go skool... juz postin for fun... this morning suppose to leave house at 9.30 but we wake up at 10... so late... so got ready then 11.05 then leave Malaysia. we reach Singapore at around 1 then eat lunch @ KFC in Rivervale Plaza. Reach home so much food and goodies and luggages to carry. By the time I started doin work already 4!!! Time pass sooo fast... hiaz...
4:36:00 PM ~
사랑해
Normal |
bold |
Italic |
Underline |
Link
Back in Singapore!!!
I am back in Singapore!! Singapore air... LOL... Today lyk got nth to do cause I nv go skool... juz postin for fun... this morning suppose to leave house at 9.30 but we wake up at 10... so late... so got ready then 11.05 then leave Malaysia. we reach Singapore at around 1 then eat lunch @ KFC in Rivervale Plaza. Reach home so much food and goodies and luggages to carry. By the time I started doin work already 4!!! Time pass sooo fast... hiaz...
4:36:00 PM ~
Saranghae
Thank You (:
thanks for keeping the credits :)
Basecodes: evme